Good morning everyone, lovely to see I’ve gained a few new followers since my post last night…welcome welcome!
As I’ve been somewhat lack with my blogging over the last few months, I thought I would kick off with a Meal Planning Monday, something I do every week when I do the food shop but obviously haven’t been posting it online. As I mentioned previously, from today I am starting my 3-day detox which consists of 3 juices + a hydro juice every day. I’m intrigued to see how it will go, and excited to put my new nutribullet to the test. Below I have listed what each of the juice/smoothies contain if you should wish to take a gander and what is going into them…WISH ME LUCK! Also, here is a roundup of Day 1 of the detox:
SO here it is:
|‘Detox special’||‘Super detox’||‘Detox special’||‘Protein powerhouse’||‘Nature’s candy’||Sausage sandwich||
|‘Detox special’||‘Dreamy detox’||‘Beyond detox’||Potato & lentil soup||Sunflower seed bread & avocado||Kalecado blast||
Sunflower bread + poached egg
|‘H2O detox’||‘H2O detox’||‘H2O detox’||Raw fruit & nut bar||H2O detox||Banana & date ‘ice cream’||
Orange, apple and carrot juice
|Dinner||‘Beyond detox’||‘Beyond detox’||‘Dreamy detox’||Out at a wedding||Deliverance (under 500cals takeaway)||Out at a wedding celebration||
Potato & lentil soup
- Detox special: apples, carrot, slice of lemon, small chunk of yellow pepper (not enjoyable), wedge of cucumber, chunk of celery, chunk of stalk from broccoli, wedge of beetroot, and 1 avocado.
- Beyond detox: apples, spinach leaves, chunk of beetroot, wedge of cucumber, 3g parsley (didn’t bother with this) and half an avocado.
- H2O detox: wedge of beetroot, half an apple, wedge of pineapple, slice of lemon mixed with 750ml water.
- Super detox: pineapple, blueberries, blackberries, natural yoghurt and ice.
- Dreamy detox: apples, slice of lemon, wedge of cucumber, stalk of celery, small chunk of fresh ginger root.
- Protein powerhouse: spring greens, avocado, raspberries, orange, mango, cashews
- Nature’s Candy: butterhead lettuce, pear, apple, blueberries, banana, maca powder
- Kaleacado: Kale, avocado, watermelon, red grapes, maca powder, strawberries
- Energy elixir: spring greens, banana, grapes, pear, walnuts
As always, linked up to Mrs M’s blog!