I’ve still got so many recipes to complete but undeterred, I’m pressing on! These cookies are so easy and quick to make, and they’re delicious. You want to believe they’re healthy with the muesli, but I probably wouldn’t eat too many – or do! You only live once after all!
- 175 g butter, softened
- 100 g caster sugar
- 1 large egg
- 175 g self-raising flour
- 175 g muesli
- Demerara sugar, for sprinkling
- Preheat the oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas mark 4. Line 3 baking trays with baking parchment.
- Add all the ingredients into a bowl except the muesli and demerara sugar; beat together until well blended and smooth. Stir in the muesli.
- Spoon 28 tsp fulls of the mix onto the baking trays, leaving a little room for them to spread. Sprinkle the sugar on the top of each.
- Bake in the oven for 10-15 mins until golden brown at the edges. Lift onto a wire rack to cool.