I cannot believe it, but I have been nominated for my second blogging award. Which is just truly amazing. I’m chuffed that what I write actually gets read and enjoyed – so thank you to Ellen from Fatty Treats for the nomination!
From what I have seen from other blogs, including Ellen’s post, is that the Liebster Award is given to those who have less than 2oo followers – an up and comer. Liebster in German means ‘sweetest’ or ‘nicest’ – so how cute is that?!
Much like the Super Sweet Bloggers Award, this too has rules.
The Rules of the Award:
1. Post eleven facts about yourself.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you and create eleven questions for people you’ve nominated.
3. Choose eleven people (with fewer than 200 followers) to give this award to and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. Remember, no tag backs.
11 facts you may not know about me:
- I have a black belt in karate (yeah watch out, Buster!)
- I’ve acquired a diploma in photography, while studying for a degree in sport science
- I have just purchased my second car – of which I’m in love with!
- I get too excited about things, patience is not a virtue
- I wish I could just have my own cafe for people to come and eat cake!
- I attempted to save for a course at Le Cordon Bleu, then decided I wanted to buy a different car
- The sounds of sirens makes me nervy
- I’m quite shy
- I was in a Jaffa Cake advert
- I have a total of 4 tattoos
- I have to start each/most days with a ‘to-do’ list
Questions from Fatty Treats: consider these answered!
- What is the ultimate item you’d like to learn to make? I would love to master the cheesecake – at the moment, it is my sworn enemy!
- Where’s your favourite place to go in the world? Cornwall – I love how hot it is during the Summer, driving down there for a week away. Bliss.
- Do you prefer too hot or too cold? Too hot!
- Favourite TV programme? Ooh, tough one! I would say it would have to be Sex and the City.
- If you could be Queen for a day, what would you do? Brilliant question! Hmm…if I were Queen for the day, I’d run amock with the Corgis, and create havoc – i.e. put myself on £ notes!
- Favourite smell(s)? Easy – the smell of the washing powder aisle at the supermarket
- What did you dream about last night? (keep it clean…) In all honesty, I can’t remember. However, I do wish it was about Michael Buble (oohh, naughty!)
- Favourite place to spend money? I like to spend money on trips away, however, if we’re thinking shops here either: Jack Wills clothing, or Lakeland
- Party trick? I can wiggle my ears!
- Favourite accent? Aussie, not that I can do it well, but I do love it.
- Ultimate cupcake flavour? Not a fan of cupcakes, but if I had to choose – probably the chocolate bottom one from the Hummingbird Bakery
Questions for nominees to answer:
- How many hours sleep do you get, on average, each night?
- Savoury breakfast, or sweet?
- Where would you like to be at this specific moment in time?
- Current profession?
- Pastry, cake or biscuit – which would you prefer to eat now?
- What would you like to have achieved by the end of the year?
- What would you consider to be your comfort food?
- If you could have 5 people, dead or alive, at your dinner table, who would they be?
- Dinners or puddings?
- Favourite place you’ve ever been to?
- What would you say was your favourite dinner?
Nominations for the Liebster award:
- A Little Flour, A Lot of Love
- Drinks and Nibbles
- House of Huskisson
- Our Studio Kitchen
- Jessica’s Dolce Vita
- Happiness is a warm bun
- Drinks and Nibbles
- Mo Tea Vicar?
- The Aspiring Baker
- Riverside Baking
- Buttered Crumpet
I would just like to say quickly, that if you do have more than 200 followers (well done!), but I do apologise. I’ve drawn this up based on what blogs I enjoy to read, but also based on what WordPress has stated as the number of followers for each!