A wonderful blogger, The Weary Chef, decided to nominate me for the Super Sweet Bloggers Award. This is the first time I’ve ever heard of it, but I feel incredibly honoured to have been one of the few picked! Please visit her blog for some brilliant recipes, especially if you’re in a hurry. She has some great ideas for 30 minute meals, perfect for those who are balancing their family life with dinner time!
This particular award comes with some rules, which I will be happy to abide by:
- Visit and thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
- Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back.
- Answer the “Super Sweet” questions.
- Nominate a “Baker’s Dozen” (13) blogs for the award, add a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
- Copy and paste the award on your blog somewhere.
So now you know the rules, let me adhere to the third rule!
- Cookies or Cake? Eeeeasy, I would prefer cake to cookies. This is basically due to the satisfaction you get from either having a nice slice or a tiny biscuit. Now it isn’t about greed or quantity, but if you have a more satisfying sweet thing, you don’t tend to pick more later on.
- Chocolate or Vanilla? Definitely chocolate, vanilla is quite boring unless it involves something like strawberries.
- What is your favorite sweet treat? Goodness me, I can only choose one? Hmm…my favourite sweet treat would have to be a glazed fruit tartlet. I don’t think I’ve blogged those yet but they’re the nicest thing to have from a French patisserie – when in Paris!
- When do you crave sweet things the most? When having a cup of tea during the day – writing an essay/revising, then I find I just want to constantly graze (takes great willpower to deny them!
- If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be? I can’t say I have a nickname, I usually get called ‘baby bear’ because I’m quite short (don’t be heightist please!) or referred to as ‘Prezza’ because of my last name. I’ve yet to find a sweet nickname by all accounts!
Here are my baker’s dozen for the Super Sweet Blogger’s Award!
- Self raising flower
- Riverside Baking
- Pocketful of sugar
- What Jessica Baked Next
- A Tale of Two Kitchens
- Drinks and Nibbles
- A Life Worth Styling
- Baking Brewing
- Warm Toasty Muffins
- Elle’s kitchen diary
- The Hungry Mum
Please visit their blogs and enjoy reading them as much as I do! And thank you once again to the Weary Chef for the nomination x